Acceptable Use Policy
If you beach the AUP we may suspend or terminate your Services in accordance with the Agreement. We may intercept or block any content or traffic belonging to you or your users where Services are being used unlawfully or not in accordance with this AUP.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not use our network or services to engage in, promote or encourage illegal, abusive or irresponsible behaviour, including:
- Any activity, action or conduct that is likely to be in breach of any applicable laws, codes or regulations, including data protection and privacy laws applicable to you or us.
- Violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others.
- Generate, distribute or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertising or other solicitations.
- Unauthorized access or use of data, systems or networks.
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature, including software that covertly gathers or transmits information about a user.
- Collecting or using personal information, including email addresses, screen names or other personal identifiers, by deceit.
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against our network, website, employees, officers or other agents.
- Interfere with or circumvent any aspect of our services, networks or other networks, including Denial of Service attacks, mail bombing or any kind of deliberate attempts to overload a system.
You may not use our services to publish, transmit or store any content that we reasonably belive:
- Is in breach with Norwegian law.
- Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction.
- Is defamatory or violates a persons privacy or is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
You may not use the Services in any situation where failure or fault of the Services could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to physical or environmental damage.
Third Party Conduct
You are responsible for violations of this AUP by anyone using your Services with your permissions or on an unauthorized basis as a result of your failure to use reasonable security precautions. Your use of the Services to assist another person in an activity that would violate this AUP if performed by you is a violation of the AUP.
You must use reasonable efforts to secure any device or network within your control against being used in breach of the AUP. Our right to suspend your Service applies even if a breach is commited unintentionally or without your authorization.